Centrewest Insurance Brokers

A Greenwich & Co Alliance

Centrewest Insurance Brokers, in an alliance with Greenwich & Co, is a leading General Insurance brokerage house, providing personalised and tailored risk management advice and insurance products. With access to all Australian and overseas insurance markets, Centrewest ensures the right advice is delivered by experienced and qualified insurance personnel.

No matter the business or industry, the risk of property or financial loss is an exposure that each business faces. Be it the small business owner’s physical assets or the large corporation’s liability to third parties, without the correct protection, an unexpected loss can send a successful business to the brink. For this reason, it is vital that every business understands their risks and has planned to mitigate potential losses.

We offer a range of services to assist you to protect your assets and guard against unexpected liabilities including:

If an incident occurs and action is taken against you, public liability insurance can protect you from legal and medical costs that are potentially damaging to your business. Your Public Liability insurance will cover you if injury or damage occurs:

• To a third party because of your actions or property
• To property owned by a third party because of your actions or property
• To a third party, if it was the result of a product that you make or sell

It does not matter what industry you are in; public liability insurance is important for any business.

Do you have a consultancy or design operation? Professional Indemnity Insurance policies indemnify insured’s for amounts which they become legally liable to pay as a result of any actual or alleged negligent act, error or omission whilst conducting their business or profession. Costs and expenses incurred to investigate, defend or settle any claim are also included in professional indemnity insurance. Because of the complexities of professional indemnity insurance, it is vital that you get the conditions right. Let us negotiate the ideal cover, ensuring that you get the best value for money coverage available.

Workers’ Compensation insurance provides cover for injuries to your employees and directors. It is a compulsory to have workers’ compensation insurance for business in all states within Australia and applies whether you have employees or sub-contractors. As each state has different legislation, workers’ compensation insurance can be daunting at first glance, particularly when some contracts require additional extensions to your workers’ compensation insurance policy. Our experienced team will help to make it simple.

We can help with all aspects of your insurance needs whether you are a hobby farmer, dairy farmer, pastoralist, viticulturist, broadacre farmer, or even a business who provides services to the farming industry. Cover available for farm insurance includes:

  • Home and Contents
  • Farm Property
  • Farm Machinery
  • Motor Vehicle and Equipment
  • Machinery Breakdown
  • Hay
  • Transit
  • Fencing
  • Livestock
  • Public and Product Liability
  • Business Interruption (Farm Continuous Expenses)
  • Theft
  • Crop
  • Workers’ Compensation
  • Vines, Trellising, Irrigation

Strata Title Insurance in WA provides cover for residential and commercial buildings that are registered under a strata title. Strata title insurance and commercial strata insurance covers loss and damage to the property itself along with common property such as paths, walls, fencing and stairways.

Specifically designed for the needs of Strata Body Corporates, our strata title insurance products combine property insurance, public liability and office bearers liability in one easy and cost effective package.

We can provide both residential and commercial strata insurance.

Do you own and operate an earthmoving or transport business? No matter if you have a bobcat and a truck, or a fleet of trucks, we have the expertise to ensure that you get the right earthmoving insurance cover you need to protect your assets and risk. Our earthmoving equipment insurance can incorporate all your risks such as Public Liability, Business Interruption and Marine Transit in easy to understand and competitive packages.

What would happen if you had an illness or injury when on an overseas trip? If you operate a business and you and your staff travel regularly, Corporate Travel Insurance is the answer. Forget about arranging travel insurance on the way to the airport – this is worry free and provides cover for overseas medical expenses, lost luggage, emergency assistance, flight cancellations and much more. Corporate Travel also includes any leisure travel you may incorporate in your trip, and will include your spouse and dependants. Premiums are surprisingly competitive, especially when compared to taking out cover for individual trips.

Your contacts

Daniel Curnow
Daniel CurnowCentrewest Insurance Brokers Partner